Climbing the ladder of His will: I Peter 5:7

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Peter 5:7

If a little boy has a cut and can't reach the band aids to put on his wound, he normally asks his parent to get down the band aids for him. Sometimes we don't do that though, sometimes when we should go to God with our problems we keep them to ourselves and try to find a stool to reach 'the band aids'. I think we should always not only go to God with our problems but also commit them to Him. He is the ruler, he is the guider of the paths of time, why not trust him with our difficulties?

I Peter 5:7
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Moriah said...

Hey Keith, thanks for the encouragement. I definately needed to hear that! Great post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home