Climbing the ladder of His will: Thoughts to think about #6

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thoughts to think about #6

Imagine watching a taped football game that you missed due to some school work. Your friend saw the game and told you who the winning team was. Despite having this knowledge you insist that you firmly believe the other team will win. How ridiculous is that? Well sometimes we are the same with God. We say, "I don't think that he is right, and I will go my own way." Tell me what you think.

3 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Keith M. said...

Yeah, just imagine what goes through God's head when we resist him. It is clear that Sin has definately had a bad influence on us, but God's grace can release us!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Kaitlin said...

That is so true! Great thought!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Keith M. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home