Climbing the ladder of His will: Thoughts to think about # 14

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thoughts to think about # 14

Do you have an internal desire in you to read God's Word and dwell on it all day? Hopefully you do. But I am sure there are some of you out there who don't, you want to but you just don't have it! You are getting frustrated with yourself. Don't worry, none of us can desire the Word on our own. Only the Holy Spirit can give it to us. Go to God pleading for a want to read the scripture, pray everyday and he will give you a zeal for the Bible. Just remember the more we become like Christ the less we are like ourselves. We cannot do this on our own. The more we realize how weak we are the closer we will go to God for strength.

6 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for that

In Jesus,
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Austin said...

You're right.

Off topic:
Let me know when you're ready to start that blog, if you still want to.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Keith M. said...

I don't know, I was thinking about it, right now I barely even have time to keep this one going, and I don't usually have time to check my friends blogs. That is some of the reason, but I think it would be best not to.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Austin said...

I commented on your other blog.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Keith M. said...

Thanks, I don't know what I am going to do, it seems like nobody ever goes there. I want to resurect it.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Austin said...

You haven't posted anything yet, besides the initial "well, I'm starting a blog" and a post asking how to put videos on. As soon as you get into posting, you'll get visitors. Take your time, though. Stress is bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home